Phil Brown (University Distinguished Professor of Sociology and Health Sciences, and Director of the Social Science Environmental Health Research Institute)
- Collection curator and researcher
David Castillo (DSG Intern, Spring 2015)
- Metadata editing for digital archive materials
Sarah DeLorme (CERES:Exhibit Toolkit Intern, Spring 2016)
- Website development and exhibit design
Max Schwartz Co. (publisher)
New York : South Fallsburg : Max Schwartz Co.
Picture of people dancing at the Evans Hotel in Loch Sheldrake, NY. Caption on the back reads: Live, love, laugh and be happy at Hotel Evans on Lake Evans, Loch Sheldrake, N.Y. Vacationing unlimited.
Citing this project
- The Catskills Institute. Phil Brown, May 2016. http://catskillsinstitute.northeastern.edu/
- Brown, Phil. "Postcards." The Catskills Institute, May 2016. http://catskillsinstitute.northeastern.edu/exhibits/postcards/
- Brown, Phil. "Hotels and Bungalows." The Catskills Institute, May 2016. http://catskillsinstitute.northeastern.edu/exhibits/hotels-and-bungalows/
- Please cite as: Creator. Title. Date of original publication. The Catskills Institute, access date. URL
- Sample citation: Landis, Alfred S. The New Brighton Hotel, Parksville, Sull. Co., N.Y.. 1940? The Catskills Institute, August 26, 2016. http://catskillsinstitute.northeastern.edu/item/neu:m039z168v/
Bob Wyer Photo Cards (publisher)
Menges, Harold (contributor)
Menges, Della (contributor)
New York : Delhi : Bob Wyer Photo Cards
Picture of people walking near the Menges Lakeside in Livingston Manor, NY. Caption on the back reads: Your ideal vacation resort, located on beautiful Sand Lake, high in the hills. Emphasis on excellent food, cleanliness and congenial atmosphere. Della and Harold Menges, your hosts.
Phones: 439-4569 or 439-9899.
CERES: Exhibit Toolkit
This project was created on a customized WordPress instance using the CERES: Exhibit Toolkit. These tools, as well as archival, hosting, and support systems, are provided by the Northeastern University Library Digital Scholarship group. The DSG specializes in the Digital Humanities and helps faculty, staff, and students in the Northeastern community showcase their projects to the public.